2019 Year End Night Skate
Join us on this finale Night Skate of the year, as we celebrate a great year of night urban skating right in town!
Enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations right in the heart of town and the magnificent night scenery that our Lion City has to offer!
Date: 28 December, Saturday
Start Point: Marina Bay Sands Event Plaza
End Point: Raffles Place MRT Station
*Parking is available at open car park near the Red Dot Design Museum
MRT: CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station, exit at C or D, walk through the mall the exit to the plaza facing the waterfront.
Drive: Parking available next to Red Dot Design Museum at the intersection of Marina Boulevard and Bayfront Ave, walk towards the plaza along the waterfront.
Bus: Bus service 133, 106 & 97 available at MBS Bus Stop B03511
HOW TO JOIN
Simply RSVP via this event page on WeSkate's Facebook page (Facebook login required) by clicking the 'Going' or 'Join' button to register your attendance. This will allow you to see event updates on the Facebook event page in case of event changes or cancellation.
Please note that all event related notifications including cancellation will be posted on this event page only. Cancellation notice will be posted 60 minutes before the event if necessary. Kindly contact the Skate Captain if you need clarification on the status of the SNS in case of inclement weather.
Night Skate Captain, Jon Wong.
HP: (65)9368 4435 or Email to email@example.com.
WHO CAN JOIN
The activity is free and open to all public skaters with the following in mind:
1. This is an open and public social gathering, participants take part in the SNS at their own risk. WeSkate facilitate this social gathering but assume no responsibility for the safety of the participants.
2. For intermediate skaters and above.
3. Event will start on time.
4. Children are strongly advised to wear full protective gears with helmet and should be accompanied by an adult.
5. Able to stop at will, turn sharp corners and handle the following unassisted: slopes, stairs, curbs, humps, depressions, rough/uneven ground, wet surfaces and urban features like overhead bridges and traffic crossings, possess good speed control and manoeuvre skills.
6. Multiple traffic crossings to be expected. Be patient and obey all traffic rules.
7. Respect pedestrians and avoid causing obstruction or inconvenience to the public. Give way if necessary.
8. Follow the instructions from the Skate Captain and try to stay with the pack.
9. Route may change without prior notice.
Please read the terms and conditions before joining this activity.