Latest COVID-19 Advisory
Please kindly take a few moments to go through the following advisory
As an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of our students while Singapore continues to return to normalcy, the following measures will be implemented. Please note that failure to comply with these measures will render the student ineligible to attend or continue with the class.
This advisory is effective as of the current Phase 2 of our COVID-19 A Safe Singapore protocol and will be subjected to changes should there be any updates from the Ministry of Health.
Students are required to complete a simply health screening online questionnaire before attending the classes. The link to the questionnaire will be provided upon a confirmation of lesson booking. This questionnaire needs to be submitted no later than 120 minutes before class, otherwise the student will not be allowed to attend the class. For students less than 18 years old, a parent/guardian can complete the form instead. Please note that students may be request to be absent from the class after the health screening form is reviewed and deemed as not suitable.
Maximum students per class is limited to 5 excluding the instructor.
Students are to maintain a safe distance of at least 1m apart from each other. There should be no physical contact and activities/games with such nature will be temporarily suspended. The coach will assist to ensure this.
Students will have their temperature taken before the class by the coach. Should the temperature falls above 37.5 degree celsius, the students will not be allowed to continue with the class and the lesson will not be forfeited for such students.
Wearing of face mask is compulsory before and after the class, but not during the class to prevent respiratory issues. However, students are allowed to wear face shields.
- Students who feel unwell in the midst of the class can request to stop and leave the class and compensation is subjected to a case-to-case basis.
- Students who are unwell before the class, please refrain from attending the class.
- Please ensure that you complete the booking for a class slot as slots are limited. Students showing up without a booking will not be entertained.
- Should the student be unable to attend the class due to personal reasons, please kindly inform us early to make the slot available for other students.
- Parents/Guardians who are accompanying the students are advised to maintain safe distancing of at least 1m when staying around. Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the student if necessary.
- Students are advised against touching multiple surfaces while skating and sanitize their hands if necessary.
- All training aids including cones, mats, etc will be sanitized adequately. Students are discouraged to share training aids.
For clarification or have an inquiry, please contact us at (65) 9368-4435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org