Latest COVID-19 Advisory
Please kindly take a few moments to go through the following advisory
Maximum students per class is limited to 8 excluding the instructor.
Class slots are subjected to availability, please book your lesson with the coach. Slots may not be guaranteed.
- Students who feel unwell in the midst of the class can request to stop and leave the class and compensation is subjected to a case-to-case basis.
- Students who are unwell before the class, please refrain from attending the class.
- Please ensure that you complete the booking for a class slot as slots are limited. Students showing up without a booking will not be entertained.
- Should the student be unable to attend the class due to personal reasons, please kindly inform us early to make the slot available for other students.
- Parents/Guardians who are accompanying the students are advised to maintain safe distancing of at least 1m when staying around. Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the student if necessary and you will be advised to stay away if the number of people at the class exceeds 8.
- Students are advised against touching multiple surfaces while skating and sanitize their hands if necessary.
- All training aids including cones, mats, etc will be sanitized adequately. Students are discouraged to share training aids.
If you need clarification or have an inquiry, please contact us at (65) 9368-4435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org