Sarturday Night Skate August 2022
Get ready and join us on a serenity Night Skate this August!
Cruise through the neighborhood of Pasir Ris, Punggol and Yishun along the Park Connector Network (PCN) and enjoy the beautiful night scenery of the award winning Punggol Waterway!
Journey past some of the iconic landmarks such as Punggol Waterway Point Mall, ITE College Central, Nanyang Polytechnic.
This is the 4th part of our round island plan, starting from the end point of last month's night skate - Pasir Ris Town.
Date: 27 August 2022, Saturday
Start Point: Outside Pasir Ris White Sands Mall (between Pasir Ris MRT station and White Sands Mall)
End Point: Northpoint City, Yishun
ROUTE (Click on the icon)
MRT: EW 1 Pasir Ris Station
HOW TO JOIN
Simply RSVP via the event page on WeSkate's Facebook page (Facebook login required). This will allow you to see event updates on the Facebook event page in case of event changes or cancellation.
Please note that all event related notifications including cancellation will be posted on this event page only. Cancellation notice will be posted 60 minutes before the event if necessary. Kindly contact the Skate Captain if you need clarification on the status of the SNS in case of inclement weather.
Night Skate Captain, Jon Wong.
HP: (65)9368 4435 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The activity is free and open to all public skaters with the following in mind:
1. This is an open and public social gathering, participants take part in the SNS AT THEIR OWN RISK. WeSkate facilitate this social gathering but assume no responsibility for the safety and well-being of the participants.
2. For intermediate skaters and above only.
3. Event will start on time.
4. Young children are strongly advised to wear full protective gears with helmet and should be accompanied by an adult guardian.
5. Participants MUST BE ABLE to execute stopping, turn sharp corners and handle the following unassisted: slopes, stairs, curbs, humps, depressions, rough/uneven ground, wet surfaces and urban features like overhead bridges and traffic crossings, possess good speed control and manoeuvre skills.
6. Multiple traffic crossings to be expected. Be patient and obey all traffic rules.
7. Respect pedestrians and avoid causing obstruction or inconvenience to the public, especially at the Pit Stops. Give way if necessary.
8. Follow the instructions from the Skate Captain and try to stay with the pack and avoid overtaking to prevent getting lost.
9. Do not skate inside White Sands Mall or Northpoint City Mall.
10. Route may change without prior notice, please refer to the Captain.
11. Participants are expected to study and understand the route map completely before participating in the event. In the event of participants being unable to navigate onto the correct route, please contact the Skate Captain to share live location and aid you in your navigation.
Please read the terms and conditions before joining this activity.