Saturday Night Skate August 2019 - Register Now!
Join us this August as we skate from West Gate in Jurong East to Vivocity!
Skate with us through West Coast Highway, West Coast Park and past MRT stations of the circle line. This relaxing route will give you a great cruise in the cool evening breeze.
Date: 31 August Saturday
Start Point: Westgate (Jurong East Station Exit D)
End Point: Vivocity
*Parking is available at Westgate and car parks in the vicinity
NS1/EW24 Jurong East Station
HOW TO JOIN
Simply RSVP via this event page on WeSkate Facebook page (Facebook login required) by clicking the 'Going' or 'Join' button to register your attendance. This will allow you to see event updates on the Facebook event page in case of event changes or cancellation.
Please note that all event related notifications including cancellation will be posted on this event page only. Cancellation notice will be posted 60 minutes before the event if necessary. Kindly contact the Skate Captain if you need clarification on the status of the SNS in case of inclement weather.
Night Skate Captain, Jon Wong.
HP: (65)9368 4435 or Email to email@example.com.
WHO CAN JOIN
The activity is free and open to all public skaters with the following in mind:
1. This is an open and public social gathering, participants take part in the SNS at their own risk. WeSkate facilitate this social gathering but assume no responsibility for the safety of the participants.
2. For intermediate skaters and above.
3. Event will start on time.
4. Children are strongly advised to wear full protective gears with helmet and should be accompanied by an adult.
5. Able to stop at will, turn sharp corners and handle the following unassisted: slopes, stairs, curbs, humps, depressions, rough/uneven ground, wet surfaces and urban features like overhead bridges and traffic crossings, possess good speed control and manoeuvre skills.
6. Multiple traffic crossings to be expected. Be patient and obey all traffic rules.
7. Respect pedestrians and avoid causing obstruction or inconvenience to the public. Give way if necessary.
8. Follow the instructions from the Skate Captain and try to stay with the pack.
9. DO NOT skate into the Sports Hub. Please remove your skates and enter the premises in your footwear if necessary.
9. Route may change without prior notice.
Please read the terms and conditions before joining this activity.