Administrative Instructions for Holiday Advanced Skate Camp
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following administrative instructions:
- The camp will begin and end at the open area under the LRT tracks near Punggol MRT and Bus Interchange each day.
- Skates and gears will be provided for the camp, but you can use your own if you prefer to do so.
- Please indicate if you require equipment by sending a message notification to us via Whatsapp at +65 93684435 and state 'Need equipment'. If you are indicating for more than 1 participant, please state quantity too.
- The timing of the camp is from 1000hrs to 1200hrs, duration is 2 hours per day over a period of 3 days.
- Bring water, mosquito repellent or patch, sunscreen (optional), hand sanitizer. Wear comfortable clothing and long socks (above ankles) are preferred.
- Wearing of masks is not mandatory during the camp as we are engaging in a physical activity. However, mask need to be worn before and after the camp. Bring along a clean Ziplock bag to store the mask when not in use.
- Bring along money and Ezylink card if the participant prefers to purchase commercial food and beverage as we will stopover at such locations. Ezylink card is to facilitate returning to Punggol via public transport means should the need arises.
- The camp is subjected to weather and in case of inclement weather, the camp will be cancelled and you will be notified by 0900hrs. If such instances occur, you can choose to make-up the single camp day on another camp within the June Holiday Skate Camp period.
- If inclement weather occurs halfway through the camp, we will retreat to a suitable shelter and return to the starting point via public transport. We will not skate in the rain or under risk of lightning, or on wet surfaces even after rain stops for safety considerations.
- If inclement weather occurs less than 30 minutes into the camp, you are liable for a full camp day replacement. If rain occurs more than 30 minutes into the camp, the camp will be considered as completed.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.