Administrative instructions for Holiday Skate Camp
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following:
- The camp is held at the community plaza next to Punggol MRT and near the bus interchange
- Camp will start at 0900hrs till 1100hrs
- Skates and gears will be provided throughout the camp but you have the option to use your own
- Please bring socks and enough water for your kid(s)
- The camp will be canceled in the event of bad weather. If bad weather occurs earlier before the camp, you will receive the cancellation notification via WhatsApp at least 60 mins before at 0800hrs.
- If bad weather occurs into the commencement of the camp, our replacement policy applies. Please refer to our official skate camp posting on our website for the policy.
- You can also have the option of replacing missed camps, if any, on next week at Camp 5 if you choose not to receive replacement vouchers. However, you are not allowed to carry your camp over to the next season of skate camp in March 2020 should you decide to neither attend camp 5 nor receive vouchers.
- Please note that we do not entertain refunds for missed camps.
- Please ensure that full payment is made and if you select cash on site, it must be settled upon the attendance on day 1.
- Please note there is no a-la-carte or single day camp and the camp is only available as a purchase for all 3 days.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.