Administrative instructions for September Holiday Skate Camp
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following:
- The camp is held at the community plaza next to Punggol MRT and near the bus interchange. We will start and end at this venue each day unless otherwise stated.
- Camp 1 is from 0900hrs to 1100hrs. Camp 2 is from 1400hrs to 1600hrs.
- Each camp will start on time so please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier to prepare.
- Bring water, mosquito repellent or patch, sunscreen (optional), hand sanitizer, Ezylink Card and footwear.
- Wearing of masks is not mandatory during the camp as we are engaging in a physical activity. However, mask will need to be worn before and after the camp. Bring along a clean ziplock bag to store the mask when not in use.
- We will be skating to other areas under the guidance of the coach.
- The camp will be canceled in the event of bad weather. If bad weather occurs earlier before the camp, you will receive the cancellation notification via WhatsApp at least 60 mins prior to the camp.
- If bad weather occurs into the commencement of the camp, our replacement policy applies. Please refer to our official skate camp posting on our website for the policy.
- Refunds for missed camp days will not be entertained. Replacement policy applies.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.