Administrative instructions for Holiday Skate Camp
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following:
- The camp will commence at the lift lobby of Blk 308A Waterway Terraces in Punggol. (See map)
- The timing of the camp is from 0900hrs to 1100hrs, duration is 2 hours.
- Camp will start on time so please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier to prepare.
- Bring water, mosquito repellent or patch, sunscreen (optional), hand sanitizer. Wear comfortable clothing and long socks are preferred.
- Measuring of temperature will commence at the beginning of the camp. If camper has temperature of 37.6 Degrees Celcius or more, he/she will not be allowed to continue with the camp.
- Wearing of masks is not mandatory during the camp as we are engaging in a physical activity. However, mask need to be worn before and after the camp. Bring along a clean ziplock bag to store the mask when not in use.
- The camp will not be cancelled in the event of bad weather as we will be conducting the camp under shelter.
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, please maintain safe distancing and parents/guardians are advised against being near the campers or assisting them in order to maintain the proper group ratio. Parents/guardians can observe the camp from a distance.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to email@example.com.