Administrative instructions for Holiday Beginners Skate Camp
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following administrative instructions:
- The camp will commence at Blk 308A Waterway Terraces I in Punggol. (See map)
- Meet up location is at lift lobby 2, please arrive 5 minutes earlier.
- Skates and gears will be provided for the camp, but you can use your own if you prefer to do so.
- The timing of the camp is from 1000hrs to 1200hrs, duration is 2 hours.
- Bring water, mosquito repellent or patch, sunscreen (optional), hand sanitizer. Wear comfortable clothing and long socks (above ankles) are preferred.
- Wearing of masks is not mandatory during the camp as we are engaging in a physical activity. However, mask need to be worn before and after the camp. Bring along a clean Ziplock bag to store the mask when not in use.
- The camp will not be cancelled in the event of bad weather as we will be conducting the camp under shelter.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to email@example.com.