Administrative Instructions for Holiday Skate Camp March 2020
Thank you for signing your kid(s) for our camp. Please kindly take some time to go through the following:
- The camp is held at the community plaza next to Punggol MRT and near the bus interchange.
- Camp will be conducted from 1500 - 1700hrs (3 - 5pm).
- Skates and gears will be provided throughout the camp but you have the option to use your own set.
- Please bring socks and enough water for your kid(s) as the weather may be hot.
- The camp will be cancelled in the event of bad weather.
- If bad weather occurs before the camp, you will receive the cancellation notification via WhatsApp at least 60 mins before at 1400hrs.
- If bad weather occurs into the commencement of the camp, our replacement policy applies.
- Replacement vouchers will be given for missed camps due to bad weather.
- If bad weather occurs between 1500 - 1700hrs, the camp will be cancelled and you will receive 2 replacement vouchers.
- If bad weather occurs between 1600 - 1630hrs, then only 1 replacement voucher will be given.
- If bad weather occurs after 1630hrs, the camp will be considered done and no replacement vouchers will be issued.
- Each replacement voucher entitles your kid(s) to attend a regular Open Class Session on any of our Open Class scheduled timings.
- Please note that we do not entertain refunds for missed camps even if its due to weather.
- Missed camp is not allowed to be carried forward for redemption at the next round of skate camps in June 2020.
- Please ensure that full payment is made via PayLah or PayNow and if you select cash on site, it must be settled upon the attendance on day 1.
- Please note there is no a-la-carte or single day camp and the camp is only available in a camp package of all 3 days.
For inquiries, please contact Coach Jon at 93684435 or email to email@example.com.