Terms and Conditions for Holiday Skate Camp
Please note that a minimum sign-up of 5 participants is required for a camp to proceed. If the number falls below the minimum number, the respective camp will not commence and you will be advised to change to another camp or receive replacement vouchers. There is strictly no refund.
PUNCTUALITY & ATTENDANCE
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to collect equipment (if necessary) and gear up.
- No time extension will be given for late comers.
- Absentees who failed to give prior notice or without valid reasons will have their session voided and no replacement voucher will be issued.
- The camp will be cancelled in the event of wet weather prior to the start of the camp. A notification will be sent to your mobile number to notify you about the cancellation 60 minutes before camp start time. A notification will also be posted on our Facebook page.
- If it rains midway into the conduct of the camp, all participants will seek shelter and the remaining time of the camp will be cancelled as it is unsafe to skate during wet weather conditions.
- No refund will be given for cancelled camps.
- Replacement vouchers will be issued to campers in the event camp cancellation due to rain. 1 day of camp = 2 replacement vouchers. Each replacement voucher will entitle the camper to an hour of the regular classes. (Refer to WeSkate's lessons)
- If the camp is fully cancelled, camper receives 2 vouchers. If rain occurs halfway, for e.g. at 10am for the morning session, then only 1 voucher will be issued as replacement for the remaining hour. If rain occurs more than 90 minutes of camp, then no voucher will be issued and the camp will be considered complete. If rain occurs less than 30 minutes of camp, then 2 vouchers will be issued.
- All vouchers issued will have to be used within 2 weeks from the date of issue.
- WeSkate reserves the right to amend and adjust the camp schedule without prior notice.
- All campers must wear all the safety gears and helmet during the camp. Failure to comply may result in withdrawal from the camp.
- In the event of injuries occurring, basic first aid will be applied by the respective coaches for minor injuries. Ambulances will be activated if necessary for serious injuries and casualty will be sent to the nearest hospital at Seng Kang.
- No discount will be given for campers who bring own equipment.
- Bring socks for the camp. Absence of socks may cause the feet to have abrasions. Socks are not provided.
- Bring water for hydration. Option to purchase water is available from vending machines.
- Wear cool and light clothing.
- Avoid wearing arm socks, long sleeves or pants as the protective gears may slide of position.
- Sunscreen or sun blocks are recommended.