Terms and conditions for lesson packages
The following terms and conditions will take effect from 1 July 2023.
- Open Group and Small Group packages need to be completed within 6 weeks from the date of purchase/renewal. Failure to do so may result in your sessions to be forfeited.
- Only sessions which are affected by inclement weather or cancelled by the coach will be postponed to the following week accordingly.
- If you are unable to attend the regular weekly session, you will need to arrange for a replacement session within the 6-week period. Replacement sessions can be arranged on another day but not later than the 6-week period.
- If you are absent for lessons due to personal reasons and without prior notice, your lesson will be forfeited. Prior notice must be given at least 2 days before the commencement of the lesson.
- Late notifications on the actual day of lesson will be addressed on a case-to-case basis. Please note that personal reasons such as medical, fatigue or unavailability will not be accepted as legitimate reasons for absence and you will need to arrange for replacement session within the 6-week period, otherwise your lesson will be forfeited. Please plan your schedule to ensure you can attend classes in order to avoid your lessons being forfeited.
- If you are going to be absent for a long period of time due to reasons such as holiday trips, vaccination breaks, academic examination breaks, you are required to notify us and your lesson deferment request will be subjected to approval on a case-to-case basis.
- If inclement weather occurs or is foreseen to occur before the session, you will be notified of the cancellation within 60 minutes.
- If inclement weather occurs less than 30 minutes into the session, the session will be considered incomplete and you will retain the session in credit. For e.g. if rain occurs at 9:15am for a 9am session, the session is considered as incomplete.
- If inclement weather occurs more than 30 minutes into the session, the lesson will be considered complete and you will not be eligible to claim the remaining time or bring it forward to another session. For e.g. if rain occurs at 9:40am for a 9am session, the session is considered as complete.
- If you are late for a session and choose to attend the session, you can finish the remaining time of the session accordingly. No time extension will be entertained for late-comers. Alternatively, you can arrange to attend a full session on another day if you do not want to lose out on the timing but the replacement must be within the allocated 6-week period.
- No refund will be entertained for lesson packages if you are unable to attend due to personal reasons after signing up. However, we may allow transferring of sessions to another new person or to existing students, should you and the recipient reach an agreement for the transfer. For e.g. if you attended 2 sessions and is not able to attend the remaining 2, we will not refund the 2 sessions in terms of cash. You can engage another person or another current student to attend the 2 sessions on your behalf. Please note that the above mentioned have to be completed with the 6-week period too.