Terms and conditions for Teachers' Day free skating class offer
By attending the lesson, you understand and accept the risks involved, which may include unforeseen accidents which may result in serious injuries or death, and is willing to be responsible for your own safety.
You agree that you will not hold WeSkate and its staff responsible in any circumstance and release them from any legal implications.
You also understand and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
Registration date: Friday, 6 September 2019, 0000hrs to 2359hrs
Validity: 8 to 30 September 2019
- Registration for the free class is only accepted on Teachers' Day.
- Offer applies to all teachers who are currently teaching, proof of teaching position is required. Ex-teachers are not eligible for this offer.
- Limited to 1 free class per registrant.
- Free class is not to be used on any current class packages or with any ongoing offer and promotion.
- Free class is subjected to availability and accordingly to our class schedules.
- Registrant can choose to register for self or for another person to attend the free class, for e.g. family member, friend, relative, etc. If the latter occurs, then the particulars of the recommended person must be indicated clearly in the registration form.
- The free lesson is valid from 8 to 30 September 2019. The class must be arranged and completed within this period and no extension is allowed.
- Once a lesson have been arranged and confirmed, the intended attendee must attend the lesson.
- No replacement will be entertained for any confirmed lesson unless the lesson is cancelled due to adverse weather condition.
- The lesson is not transferable or exchangeable. Only the registered person will be allowed to attend the lesson.