Terms and Condtions for Holiday Skate Camp
- Maximum number of campers capped at 5.
- Safe distancing will be constantly enforced by coach.
- For intermediate and advanced skaters only.
- Wearing of mask is not mandatory during skating, but is required before and after the camp.
- Health screening form is required to be completed before each day of the camp, one form per participant.
- Temperature screening will be conducted at the start of each camp day, campers with a temperature of more than 37.5 Degrees Celsius will not be allowed to continue with the camp and is eligible for a replacement voucher.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available by the coach.
- Water, skates and safety equipment are self-provisional.
- Any camp cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or weather will render our replacement policy. No refund will be entertained.
PUNCTUALITY & ATTENDANCE
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to collect equipment (if necessary) and gear up.
- No time extension will be given for late comers.
- Absentees who failed to give prior notice or without valid reasons will have their camp session voided and no replacement voucher will be issued.
- The camp will be cancelled in the event of wet weather prior to the start of the camp. A notification will be sent to your mobile number to notify you about the cancellation 60 minutes before camp start time. A notification will also be posted on our Facebook page.
- If it rains midway into the conduct of the camp, all participants will seek shelter and the remaining time of the camp will be cancelled as it is unsafe to skate during wet weather conditions. No compensation of time will be given onto another day for the balance time or a cancelled camp.
CANCELLATION & REPLACEMENT POLICY
- No refund will be given for cancelled camps.
- Replacement vouchers will be issued to campers in the event camp cancellation due to rain. 1 day of camp = 2 replacement vouchers. Each replacement voucher will entitle the camper to an hour of the regular classes at our Open Group Class sessions. (Refer to WeSkate's lessons)
- If the camp is fully cancelled, camper receives 2 vouchers. If rain occurs halfway, for e.g. at 10am for the morning session, then only 1 voucher will be issued as replacement for the remaining hour. If rain occurs more than 90 minutes of camp, then no voucher will be issued and the camp will be considered complete. If rain occurs less than 30 minutes of camp, then 2 vouchers will be issued.
- Rain before camp = 2 vouchers. Rain within 30 minutes = 2 vouchers. Rain before the hour mark = 1 voucher. Rain after 90 minutes = no voucher.
- All vouchers issued will have to be used within 4 weeks from the date of issue.
- All campers must wear all the safety gears and helmet during the camp. Failure to comply may result in withdrawal from the camp.
- In the event of injuries occurring, basic first aid will be applied by the respective coaches for minor injuries. Ambulances will be activated if necessary for serious injuries and casualty will be sent to the nearest hospital at Seng Kang General Hospital after seeking permission from the parent/guardian.
- Payment must be made before the camp, via PayNow or Paylah to (65)9368-4435. Failure to complete payment will render the slot booking unsuccessful.
- No discount will be given for campers who bring own equipment.
- Bring socks for the camp. Absence of socks may cause the feet to have abrasions. Socks are not provided.
- Bring water for hydration. Option to purchase water is available from vending machines.
- Wear cool and light clothing.
- Avoid wearing arm socks, long sleeves or pants as the protective gears may slide of position.
- Sunscreen or sun blocks are recommended.
- Location of camp venue may be subjected to changes and you will be notified prior to the camp. Alternate venue will still be within Punggol premises.
- Camp dates are subjected to changes if necessary and prior notification will be given.
WeSkate reserves the right to amend and adjust the camp schedule without prior notice.