Terms and Condtions for Holiday Skate Camp
TERMS AND CONDITIONSCAA November 2022
- A minimum of 3 participants is required to commence with a camp, regardless of Beginners type or Advanced type. In the event if the number of participants is insufficient, you will be advised to select another camp date.
- The camp is an outdoor type of camp and therefore is subjected to adverse weather conditions.
- For Advanced Camps, we will skate to various locations each day and will cover a certain amount of distance, therefore please ensure the participant have ample rest.
- If the participant is unwell, please allow the participant to skip the camp and seek medical treatment or rest at home.
- If the event of bad weather prior to the camp, you will be given a cancellation notification via Whatsapp at least 60 minutes before camp.
- If bad weather occurs less than 60 minutes into the camp, the camp is considered void and you will be compensated.
- If bad weather occurs more than 60 minutes into the camp, the camp is considered complete and no compensation will be issued.
- For every voided camp session, a compensation of 1 x Open Group session will be issued.
- All participants should bring along a bag containing water bottle, snacks (optional), money (if they prefer to buy commercial products), footwear and Ezylink card. The footwear and Ezylink card is to facilitate our return to the starting point by public transport in the event if we are stranded by wet weather conditions or if the location we skate to is too far to make a return trip.
- Participants must attend all days of the camp when signing up. No a-la-carte sessions will be entertained or sold separately.
- If the participant is unable to attend certain day, no compensation will be issued. Compensation applies strictly for wet weather cancellation only.
- Participants are not allowed to bring forward missed camp day(s) to another camp within this period of the Holiday Skate Camp or camps in 2023.
- Participants who claim 1 x Open Group session for missed day(s) must complete the compensated session within 6 weeks from the missed camp day(s).
PUNCTUALITY & ATTENDANCE
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier to prepare yourself.
- No time extension will be given for late comers.
- Absentees who failed to give prior notice or without valid reasons will have their camp session voided and not eligible for compensation.
CANCELLATION & COMPENSATION POLICY
- No monetary refund will be given for cancelled camps.
- Compensation policy applies only for Advanced Camp participants.
- Compensation sessions are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
SAFETY AND EVACUATION
- All campers must wear ALL the safety gears and helmet during the camp. Failure to comply may result in withdrawal from the camp.
- In the event of injuries occurring, basic first aid will be applied by the coach who is First-Aid trained for minor injuries. Ambulances will be activated if necessary for serious injuries and casualty will be sent to the nearest hospital at Seng Kang General Hospital after seeking permission from the parent/guardian.
- Payment must be completed before the camp closing date
- , via PayNow or Paylah to (65)9368-4435. Failure to do so will render the slot booking unsuccessful.
- No discount will be given for campers who bring own equipment.
- No refund will be given for participants who pull out of camp due to personal reasons.
- Socks are mandatory and self-provisional. Absence of socks may cause the feet to have abrasions. Long socks are preferred.
- Bring water for hydration. Option to purchase water is available from vending machines for Advanced Camp participants.
- Wear cool and light clothing.
- Avoid wearing arm socks, long sleeves or pants as the protective gears may slide of position.
- Sunscreen or sun blocks are recommended.
- Location of camp venue may be subjected to changes and you will be given ample notification prior to the camp should this occurs.
- Ensure that you have completed the online registration and indemnity form before the camp. One form per participant.
WeSkate reserves the right to amend and adjust the above terms without prior notice.